Our additional precautions during COVID-19
In response to the Coronavirus pandemic, we just want to reassure you that we are taking extra precautions to keep our practice clean.
For now our practice will remain open.
Advice from Federal and State Governments is changing daily and we will keep you up to date with our response. We will continue to deliver our quality service and support in the safest way we can.
These are the precautions we are taking:
- We have increased our practice cleaning and wiping down surfaces following client visits
- We are using disinfectant wipes and disinfectant spray
- Paper towels in our bathroom
- We are now using single use cups for water
- We have hand sanitiser in consulting rooms
Please continue to wash your hands with soap in our bathroom for at least 20 seconds and use our hand sanitiser.
If you have been in contact with someone who has coronavirus or feel unwell and/or are displaying cold or flu like symptoms, we ask that you contact us to arrange alternative or reschedule your appointment with us.
If you have concerns or you fall into a vulnerable category listed below;
- Elderly, over 70 years old
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and over 50
- New parents with babies under 1 year or age
please contact us and we can discuss options available for ongoing support.
With love and kindness,
The Treat Yourself Well Sydney team